Welcome to Apostille Pros
Apostille ProsSM is a private agency that expedites your Apostille, Attestation, Authentication, Certification and Embassy Legalization requirements.
CALIFORNIA APOSTILLE 24-HOUR TURNAROUND SERVICE: Ship your documents to our Sacramento address for delivery by 11:00 AM and we will have your documents Apostilled or Authenticated by the Secretary of the State of California and shipped back to you the same business day. Our Apostille service includes FREE FedEx overnight return shipping to you within the United States. Please see service order form to check if you qualify for FREE FedEx overnight return shipping.
WHY USE OUR SERVICE? Fortune 500 companies to private individuals from throughout the world trust us with their documents and legalization process.
- We provide same day service versus 2-3 week mail-in process by the California Secretary of State. It will take substantially longer if you are unfamiliar with the Apostille or Authentication process.
- Utilizing our free review of documents for Apostille or Authentication will save you time as not all documents qualify for immediate apostille. We suggest that you call or email us.
- We have on staff in-house experienced notaries public specializing in the Apostille and legalization process. Your documents can be rejected by the Secretary of State if the notarization is done incorrectly or you have the wrong official signature.
- As an added convenience we have available certified translation service for documents that require translation.
- We have years of experience in the Apostille and legalization process of documents for foreign use. Using our professional service will give you the peace of mind, save you time and relieve you of the cumbersome process.
We have rate plans
priced to fit your needs.
We enjoy helping our customers. Here are some of our customer's testimonials
WHEN IS IT AN APOSTILLE? An Apostille is required for all types of documents that are to be used in foreign countries. This ensures that your document will be recognized as legitimate in all participating countries that are party to the Hague Convention Abolishing the Requirement of Legalization for Foreign Public Documents.
WHEN IS IT AN EMBASSY LEGALIZATION? For documents that are to be used in countries that are not party to the Hague Convention Abolishing the Requirement of Legalization for Foreign Public Documents, then a chain of authentication is applied that eventually includes legalization by the appropriate consulate of the country of intended use.
Most common documents submitted for Apostille and/or Embassy Legalization:
- Adoption Documents
- Bank Letter
- Bills of Sale
- Birth Certificate
- Car Titles
- Certificate of Naturalization
- Death Certificate
- Divorce Decree
- FBI Background Check
- Identity Documents or Passports
- Marriage Certificate
- Police Records
- Power of Attorney
- State Background Checks
- School Diploma(s) / Transcript(s)
- Single Proof (to marry)
- University Degrees
- And More...
- Articles of Incorporation
- Certificate of Amendment
- Certificate of Good Standing
- Certificate of Incumbency
- Certificate of Origin
- Commercial Invoice
- FDA Certificate
- Free Sale Certificate
- General Agreements
- IRS Form 6166
- ISO Certificate
- Letter of Invitation
- Patents / Assignments
- Pharmaceutical Certificates
- References and Job Certifications
- And More...
Apostille Pros is not affiliated with the Secretary of State of California, any local or state government agency. We are however listed with the Secretary of State of California as a provider of services in matters dealing with apostilles and certifications. The office of the Secretary of State of California in Sacramento
is the main office that issues California Apostilles & Authentications for documents to be used abroad. Here is a sample apostille certificate
Some documents may need to be notarized, translated or prepared before it can be Apostille or Authenticated. At no cost, you can fax or email a copy of your documents for an Apostille Pro to review.
For Document Fax Review:
For Document Email Review:
Please attach a fax cover letter
with a copy of your documents.
Fax to: 1(888) 270-7926.
Please make a copy of your documents and email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Whether it’s to request a quote and/or questions related to your service needs, our team of professionals will be happy to answer your questions.
Apostille ProsSM also offers optional services such as: